From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Patrick Baird
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 8:30 AM
To: '[email protected]'; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Secure Client and NAT

Can you give an example of this?  I am having trouble understanding why this is necessary if the firewall isn't defined in any of the SecuRemote rules.

"Also, when constructing your Client Encrypt rule, make sure to put the firewall object(s) in the destination field and negate them so that even VPN users can't make a direct connection to the firewall through a SecuRemote session."

thanks!

PDB