[FW1] mgmt&fw modules split issues

Hello:

Scenario:

CP2000 SP3 on NT 4.0, SP6a
VPN-1 Enterprise Encryption Center license
Standalone installation (both mgmt and fw modules on
the same box).

We want to separate both modules on dedicated boxes.

Questions:

1.- Do we have to request a new license for each
module again?  or do we have to request a new license
only for the mgmt module? (since the fw module will
retain the original ip address for which a license was
previously obtained).

2.- How can the mgmt module be uninstalled so that
only the fw module remains installed and active on the
box?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you so much in advance for your invaluable
help.

Orlando Goza.