From: Lloyd Young [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2001 9:25 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] DMZ: can't connect to web server from outside

With the arp file they are not listed in the arp cache.
If you have ip spoofing enabled you have to put the outside address in a
group with the dmz addresses and you have to allow a ping to the web server.
And make sure that you have a route on the firewall with the outside address
to the web server and stop and start services