RE: [FW1] Netgear ISDN Router

Yes, I have seen similar behavior with my Linksys Cable router. If it doesn't haveI Psec pass-through, you have to configure your router to pass specific ports (sorry, I forget exactly what they are at the moment). This issue was on the mailing list before, however (that's how I found-out about it), so the information is available. I think the latest firmware upgrade from Linksyss olves the problem, so you might check the same for Netgear.
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Thiesen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 8:28 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Netgear ISDN Router

I have a Netgear ISDN router trying to tunnel into my firewall. I get prompted for my use name and password and get authenticated by the firewall, but that is as far as I get. I've looked at the log files and I do not appear to be showing up at all.  Has any one see something similar??

This email and any files transmitted are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately. This email and the attachments have been

electronically scanned for email content security threats, including but not limited to viruses.