From: Jeff Hochberg [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 2:11 AM
To: 'Brian Mulford'; 'Check Point FW List (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Certificate Key on 4.0

There is no way to determine that information from the firewall.  You need
to go back to your reseller and have them research it.  Depending on how
meticulous they are with their records, they may have to go back to
Checkpoint to find out what cert key was assigned to your Purchase Order.

Wish I had a better answer.  By the way, the 4.1 keys do display the
certificate key information in the string field that you get back from the
licensing center.  I can't remember whether or not that info is returned on
an 'fw printlic', but I think it is.

-Jeff Hochberg