[FW1] FW-1 Should we?

Title: FW-1 Should we?

We are considering migrating to Firewall-1 with VPN and would like to hear from some of the people using it.

I will not be running it on a Nokia box, it is going to be installed on an NEC.  I would like to hear from people who could possible address some of these questions.

1) Is it stable
2) Some tech Support experiences
3) Ease of use
4) Robustness (out of the box) will we be able to see wheat users are doing in real time.
5) Is there anything you do not like about the software.

Any other expereiences would be appreciated too.

Regards,

Jim Kearney
Network Administrator
Optimal Robotics Corp.