[FW1] Management Console Upgrade

Title: Management Console Upgrade

Hello,

I currently have two Nokias running FW (high availability) with a third box designated as a remote management console.  The management console is running on Solaris 2.6 so are the two other boxes.  Our current plans are to change the platform of the management console to an Intel based system running Windows NT making management easier for our client through the use of GUI.  ehm.. Also, we are planning to install FW1 on the new box instead of FW.  We would like to transfer all the configuration of the old management console onto the new NT console.  What do I need to look out for?  How should I start?  Thank you in advance...

Keyvan