[FW1] SMTP match rules ... flexibility?

My question is about the Match property of the SMTP resource. Am I
restricted to using * as a wildcard? For example:

recipient = *@{mydomain.com,myotherdomain.com}

in order to prevent mail from being relayed via my firewall?

Obviously this could get cumbersome when supporting a large number of
internal mail domains. Even if a table format was supported rather than a
single line in the interface / objects.c , would be better.

Additionally, I really want to support *@{*.mydomain.com} as well....
possible?

Or am I missing a nice "relay" rule somewhere?

Any help much appreciated,

Drew.