[FW1] Error getting Entrust Certificate from Certifcate Manager

  • To: <[email protected]>
  • Subject: [FW1] Error getting Entrust Certificate from Certifcate Manager
  • From: "Pearston, Paul" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:53:13 -0000
  • Sender: [email protected]

Title: dns Stationery
I ama ttempting to set a VPN tunnel between a single VPN-1 gateway and a VPN-1c luster. The VPN-1 gateway has a management station installed locally, the VPN-1 cluster has a remote management station. The Certificate Manager is located behind the VPN-1 cluster. I have successfully retrieved the entrust certificate and generated the VPN certificate on the VPN cluster however.. < /SPAN>

I am receiving the following error messages when I attempt to generate keys and get a entrust certificate from the single gateway (Generate Keys and Get Entrust Certificate window of Firewall Object)

"Failed to register key: (-3274) Security protocol failure."

I have also received the following message

"Internal Error:received incorrect random number"

Anya ssistance greatly appreciated

Thanks,

PaulP earston

email: [email protected]
web: www.dns.co.uk
tel: +44 (0) 131 446 0770
mob: +44 (0) 798 021 5585
fax: +44 (0) 131 446 0099
add: dns ltd, Canaan Court, 6a Canaan Lane, Edinburgh, EH10 4SY

the sender immediately and then delete from your system.

for the presence of known computer viruses.