[FW1] NT TO IPSO

I'm migrating from an NT management/vpn gateway an Nokia appliance.
Can anyone tell me if the fw.license file will directly transfer or do I
have
generate a new license.  The IP addressing will stay the same.

Thanks,

Rob
begin:vcard
n:Wallace;Rob
tel;cell:tel;fax:tel;work:x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.thealliedgroup.com
org:The Allied Group
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Network Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;Suite 100=0D=0A1890 Preston White Dr.=0D=0A;Reston;VA.;20191-5430;
fn:Rob Wallace
end:vcard