[FW1] userc.C

Helo.

My question is regarding the use of the userc.C file on the SecureRemote Client.  It seems that this file contains details about the firewall on which the client is supposed to connect to in order to establish VPN connectivity.  Contained in the file is the DNS name and the IP address of the external and internal interfaces of the firewall.  It seems to me that this information undermines the Stealth and Hiding that one may otherwise wish to implement on the Firewall1VPN product.  Is there another way or an alternative that would make this information "invisible" in the userc.C file?

Also, is there a way to change the default port that the fw1-topo service runs on so that some level of obsecurity can be achieved when being subjected to a port scan?

Thank you in advance for any help.  I am very interested in any responses.

Regards,

R.

Do You Yahoo!?