[FW1] Modify Radius page?

All,
	I have a company that has Radius authentication via Checkpoint Firewall-1.
When a client connects to the firewall on port 900 they get the usual
default Radius authentication web page which they enter in the username and
password. I would like to be able to customize this particular page i.e.
change colour to reflect company as well as logos and buttons etc. I have
found the html files on the firewall (ahclientd.html etc) but after I've
changed it, it didn't make any difference. The users still get the
green/black interface. Has anyone done anything similar to this? If so I
would be interested to find out how they did it. Thanks.

Regards,
Tim

Knowledge by Experience