From: "Roßmanith, Peter"
To: [email protected]
Sent: 3/1/01 8:45 AM
Subject: [FW1] topology with vpn-1 and router

hi world,
i am searching for a cheap solution to get a small office (5 pc) into my
vpn
(i dont want to install a vpn-1 modul on this lokation).
i have different vpn-1 modules on different locations.
i want to connect the office by vpn to this locations.
the office should be able to browse in the internet.

i think about a router with vpn capabilities.

has anyone expieriences with a config. like this ?
any suggestions ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

:-)
Peter