[FW1] SUNWspci on FW-1/FG

Anyone have a SUN box running a SUNPCI (PC-on-a-card) successfully?  We're
thinking of having a NT server on the card to be the management station and
possibly a MetaIP console.  We plan to do this on an Ultra 5, running
Solaris 7.  The SUNPCI card is 1.3 (the 400 MHz version).

Thanks in advance!

Daniel Guinn
NetStar Communications
[email protected]