Re: [FW1] One firewall, two ISP's, automatic failover for VPN possible ?

Hi Marcus,

If you mean you have 2 ISPs at each site, then this is
something you use BGP4 for.  I believe Nokia supports
BGP4, but you might be better off handling the routing
with your exterior router, and keep your fw simple.

HTH,
Pete Goodridge