[FW1] FW: Slow response from some HTTPS sites

Apologise if this is a duplicate message but I got some kind error message back form maillist server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Warburton, Mike
Sent: 28 February 2001 10:43
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: Slow response from some HTTPS sites

I am seeing slow connections to a couple of https sites, all others seem to work OK. The symptoms are, from reading the fw.log, there is no response from the https site for 60 secs. I have repeated the tests and it's always 60 sec on the nose. I am therefore think some sort of timeout is occurring. It also happens in one of the sites when using there application (java I think) with drop down menus, there is always a delay of 60secs before I see a response.

Checkpoint Fw-1 V4.0 SP3 on Windows NT.

Thanks
Mike

This internet e-mail is not a contract and should not be deemed to be a contract or part of a contract.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential.

It is intended only for the recipient(s).

If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately

and do not disclose its content to any other person or take a copy.

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

Prudential Property Investment Managers Limited,

271/273 High Holborn, London WC1V 7NE.

Telephone: 020 7548 6600