RE: [FW1] RainWall 2 CPU

Ruben,

It might be you aren't running the latest build.  There were some fixes
made recently to improve SMP support.  Contact [email protected],
and they'll be glad to help.

BTW, FW-1 does not take advantage of additional CPUs (except for VPN
encryption under SP3), so you probably won't see much of a performance
improvement, if any, by running an SMP kernel.  Unless you really need
the 2nd CPU for some other process, you can simply your life and reduce
your costs by using 1CPU boxes.  Just my 2-cents.

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity
[email protected]
www.rainfinity.com> -----Original Message-----