[FW1] VPN Performance Problems

We have just upgraded our IP650 to IPSO 3.3 and CP VPN-1 to 4.1 SP2.  Since
the upgrade, our site to site vpn performance has gone down the tubes.  We
have changed the IKE properties from ESP to AH only just to see if the
encryption overhead is causing a problem and that didn't help matters.  The
other end of the VPN was IPSO 3.2.1 CP 4.0 and we upgraded it as well just
to make sure that there weren't any compatability problems.  We have shut
off fw flows on each of the boxes just to see if that helped matters and it
did not.  Has anyone else run into this?  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
Jason