RE: [FW1] Exceed/X11 in the Rulebase

Would it not be easier for you to use the port forwarding in SSH?  At least
then you can control the hundreds of ports that X wants to use.  I haven't
had time to try this myself, but I have been thinking about it lately.  Most
SSHD's support X port forwarding so you can connect to an X server over port
22....

Anyone have more information on this.

Joe

Joseph Voisin, Systems and Network Administrator, Engel Canada Inc.