Re: [FW1] Exceed/X11 in the Rulebase

Hi Joerg,

If you have sshd on the unix box, and a ssh client
with x11 tunneling on the PC you can just run
x-windows though the ssh session, and you'll only need
to add one rule to the rule base.  On the other hand
you won't know what else is going though the ssh
tunnel since FW1 won't be able to see inside the
encrypted.

There is also a page on http://www.phoneboy.com/ on
how to run X11 though securemote.

HTH,