[FW1] SecuRemote + Multiple site VPN access

Hello,

I have 2 sites, one on the east coast, other on the west coast. Each
site has its own firewall/vpn-1 module. The sites are connected
via site-to-site VPN with their own encryption domains. I'm trying
to setup SecuRemote to access each respective network at the
same time.. however, i'm getting this error message when i try
to enable both sites at the same time:

"The new site overlaps with existing site(s). The existing site(s) will
be disabled."

Basically, i can only have access to one site at a time by
disabling/enabling
the appropriate sites. Can anyone tell me what could be wrong with my
configuration? (gateway object?)

Gateway objects defined to use IKE for site-to-site. FWZ for securemote.
Exportable for securemote as well.

Running SecuRemote 4.1 SP-3 3DES, Build 4174 on win98 machine.
Both firewalls have SP2.

Thanks in advance,
Bill