RE: [FW1] FW1 and Esafe

What types of scrubbing are you doing?

I could never get the HTTP scrubbing to work (i.e.
scanning for malicious Java/ActiveX). I would get the
"Failed to connect..." error as well.

If you do use all the functionality of your eSafe box,
could you provide some specifics?

I only use my eSafe for SMTP and FTP scrubbing.

I'd be interested in the 'secret formula' you seem to
have found.

Thanks -- Chris