[FW1] CheckPoint VPN-1 and CiscoSecure

     Hello,
        We are trying to setup a VPN-1 using CheckPoint's VPN Gateway
     product.  We want to be use CiscoSecure ACS server authentication
     (using TACACS+) and for access control.  We know how to setup
     authentication, but do not know how to setup the access control.
     Access control can be done within the VPN-1 configuration, but we
     would like to use the ACS, as this is what we use for dial-in.

        Please help.

     Thanks,

     Joe