From: Luke, Jason (ISS Southfield) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 12:45 PM
To: 'Allison, Mark'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] - Remote management (monitor window)

Try redo-ing the putkeys, but do putkeys to both the firewall's internal and
external addresses.  ie..
mgmt station
fw putkey internal_addresss external_address -p ***

firewall
fw putkey mgmt_address -p ***

Just to be sure, before you do this, fwstop both, delete both
$FWDIR/conf/fwauth.keys files, and do this.  I assume that the mgmt station
easily routes to the firewall's external address...