[FW1] Smurf Attack

Group,

I am fully aware of what a Smurf Attack is and how it works, BUT,

Why is it refered to as a Smurf ? (I have my theorys but not sure if they are
correct)

Steve

Steven Dangerfield, Network Engineer/Analyst
B.Eng, CCNA, CCSA

Email : [email protected]

Totalise - the Users ISP
To become a member and a shareholder