[FW1] Problems with StoneBEat, Resonate and CISCO 7200

Hi all,

I'm desesperate, we have configure Stobeat Fullcluster for Winnt 4.0 and we have lot of problems. The first one and more important is that when we configure it in Load Balancing mode we lost lot of packets that cross to a CISCO 7200. The second one and very important is that when we use Fullcluster, Web servers that are balanced by Resonate SLB-Now don't work.

We are configuring  Fullcluster with IP multicast and have activated IGMP in our Switch CISCO Catalyst 5005. Also we have added arp entries in every router that don't support dinamyc MAC update.

Please can you tell me if there is any problem with Fullcluster and CISCO 7200? How can I configure it to support Resonate?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Julio.