RE: [FW1] FW1 and Esafe

Where is your Esafe machine situated ?

In the DMZ ? Internal Network ?

We have FW-1, SP1 with the Esafe 2.1 build 101 sitting on the Internall
network and we never had any problems (unless the CVP was down of course).
We are planning on moving the CVP to the DMZ for obvious speed reasons
though, so would be interested to know if you both have the same sort of
setup here.

Mike