From: Tim Parker [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 10:42 AM
To: 'Steve Dangerfield ([email protected])';
[email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Rule question

Steve -- I have faced the same problem and am still confused.....if you have
the same sources and destinations (meaning they are both on both sides if
you will of the rule) why wouldn't or shouldn't it work....Is checkpoint not
intelligent enough for this? that would mean that anything you need or want
to have traffic going in and out of would need two lines which could make
for an exceptionally long rules list.....

tim