[FW1] Installing McAfee Webshield behind firewall

I am attempting to install McAfee Websheild server behind my NT firewall to
catch and scan all SMTP traffic.

I have:
Updated my external DNS MX to give the Webshield server priority for email
Setup Webshield server on firewall with NAT from external to internal
address

In the firewall log, I see SMTP traffic being redirected to the Webshield
server. However, the websheild server is not seeing any of the SMTP traffic.
It appears to still go directly to my exchange servers.

Don Mack