-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Darren
Stewart
Sent: 26 February 2001 11:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FW1 and Esafe

I am running FW1 Version 4.1 Build 41716 with Stonebeat V4.2.1 and Esafe
V2.1 Build 101

The problem that I am having is that I continualy get lots of  Unable to
connect to Content Security Server in the firewall log also the users get
this in their browsers does anybody know if there is a compatability issue
with these products ????

Thanks.

Darren Stewart
Data Technician