[FW1] ldap integration

Hi,

Is someone already experiencing the same problem :

We are using checkpoint 4.1 sp2 on nokia ip650 box and since a few month we
migrate some users group to an ldap servers.
It works well for the authentication except :

If the user is well define in a group and we use this group in the
checkpoint : ok
If the user is well define in a group and these group in another group, if
we use this other group the user inside the group could not authenticate in
the firewall. :nok
This is a strange behaviour, we check this configuration with others ldap
client and it works well, it seems to be a firewall-1 problem.

Is someone already have this problem and perhaps know the solution ?

Thank you

Pierre

Pierre Dubuis
E-Mail : [email protected]