Re: [FW1] SOS!:Failed to Load Security Policy: No State Saved

Don't worry, just perform
fw load $FWDIR/conf/<whatever-you-call-your-policy-name.W>  <ip address of your
firewall>

or load the gui and perform an install from there.  The message you received is a
normal one to get after a version upgrade.  Why?  Because Inspect code compiled for
4.0 will not work with 4.1, you this must be regenerated and installed before you
can have a saved state.

Cheers,
CryptoTech