[FW1] Ports to Open for Exchange in DMZ using Checkpoint?

I've got Exchange 5.5 in a DMZ and I'm able to
establish connection to it from my internal network.
I have set Exchange to use to static ports 135 and
other ports as specfied by MS Technet Article Q148732.

It seems to work except when my Outlook client sends a
message to the Exchange server it doesn't get removed
from the Outbox.  The message gets delivered, but
watching the logs I see Checkpoint is dropping a
connection from the Exchange server back to the client
(I'm assuming this is ACK that it received the
message).

The connection port from the Exchange server to the
client is dynamic (range 1200 - 1400, so far).
Checkpoint is working properly, the rule does say to
drop anything else, however, any one know how I can
force Exchange to use some static outgoing ports so I
don't have to open all outgoing ports from the
Exchange server to my internal Net?

Alternatively, how can I tell Checkpoint to open a
range of ports (not all)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug.