[FW1] Job Posting- Network Security Engineer- New York

Position Description

The Network Security Engineer will assist our clients in the evaluation,
audit, and configuration of network security solutions. Job responsibilities
include design and installation of multi-vendor hardware and software
firewall products (Checkpoint, Raptor, Cisco PIX, Netscreen). Will design
Network security, DMZ, and possible e-commerce applications. Checkpoint
experience a plus.

Vandis offers a competitive salary/bonus/benefits, as well as opportunities
for enhancing technical and leadership skills.

Company Description

Vandis is a rapidly growing Internet solutions provider, located in Nassau
County, New York. Since 1996, Vandis has provided value added hardware and
consulting services to over 500 clients, including Internet Service
Providers and e-commerce companies. We specialize in High Performance
Networking and Internet Connectivity. Some of our partners include Alteon
WebSystems, Cisco Systems, Juniper Netowrks, 3Com Technologies, Extreme
Networks, Cacheflow, Lucent Technologies, Adtran, ADC Kentrox, and others.
We are committed to maintaining a positive work environment that fosters
creativity, integrity, and professional development.

Please send resumes to: [email protected]