[FW1] Connecting to a SecureRemote system from behind a private firewall

Apologies is this is a FAQ, but I have so far not been able to find the
information on the Check Point website.

I have a laptop supplied by a client that is set up with the SecureRemote
VPN-1 client.  This works fine over dial-up.  I need to be able to connect
via my private LAN, through a basic NAT firewall (currently using FreeSco
http://www.freesco.org).  When connected this way the authentication works
fine, but I cannot connect to any of the client's resources.  On my firewall
I currently have these external port mappings:

TCP 709
TCP 389
TCP 135
UDP 135

which were gleaned from looking at some of the client setup options. These
ports are mapped to the same ports on the client machine.

What ports need to be mapped from the firewall for this to work?

Is there anything else I need to configure on the firewall?

TIA,

Richard Folwell
Riverside Information Systems Ltd