[FW1] HA Nokia w/ CHKP Enterprise FW-1 v4.0 - Flaky NAT

Hello Gentlemen,

I have two IP 440 Nokias running in HA with CheckPoint v.4.0 Enterprise
FW-1.  My NATing (manual) is acting very suspicious.  The NATing is working
fine but then all of a sudden it stops.  I have to bounce the primary Nokia
box to get it going again.  I think that this is only isolated to the
primary box.

These are the steps I followed to get NAT enabled:
     Define network object with an interface (the NATed IP address)
     Make the firewall policy to allow the proper services to get across
(e.g., TELNET)
     Create a NAT rule
     Make a static route entry for the NATed IP address (on both Nokias)
     Make a VRRP entry for the NATed IP address (on both Nokias)

I have gone over my configuration many, many times before.  I only have
about 50 regular policy rules, 80 NAT rules, and 5 rulebases.  This
configuration (slightly different) was originally on NT boxes.  The Nokias
are far more powerful then the old NT boxes.  That is why I think it may be
somewhere in the configuration.  I am working with my Reseller but they do
not have a solution yet.

Please Advise,

Wiktor Mikos