Re: [FW1] Service numbers on the firewall log

Certainly:

I have a searchable list at
http://www.securitystats.com/tools/portsearch.asp

Here's a bunch of other lists:

http://www.wittys.com/files/all-ip-numbers.txt
http://www.robertgraham.com/pubs/firewall-seen.html
http://www.sys-security.com/html/papers/trojan_list.html
http://www.simovits.com/nyheter9902.html
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/htbin/rfc/rfc1700.html

The authority on these issues is IANA, and the RFC is at:
http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc1700.txt

Hope these help.

Jason