RE: [FW1] Re: Nokia vs NT (and solaris, just for kicks)

Sorry,

I meant, in using the second device at a remote office (across the world
actually), would there be a problem in setting up the device (as I'm sure
I'll have to walk someone through it), and will it have a hard time
"finding" the original device to encrypt to?

Dennis