Re: [FW1] DMZ Setup

Brian,

Depends on how many hosts you may have in each
network. If not many, then your could split the address
space into more networks, just in case you may need
additional DMZ's in the future(saves you the trouble of
doing this again and possibly having to redo objects
and rules.)

Another way would be to utilize NAT(=more work), but
this may add more burden and overhead for you and your
systems and gain a _little_ security.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald
Global Infrastructure Group, Haworth, Inc.
Voice:email: [email protected]