[FW1] Can't connect to internet via clients

Hi all !!!

I have a smaller problem. I have only worked with firewalls
for the nearest two days. And I can't access the internet
via my clients. I have no idea how the rule will be like.
So is it someone that can help me with this I will be very
grateful.

I got one internal network at address : 192.168.10.200
And one external network at address : 212.214.131.239

Best regards,
Marus Olsson