RE: [FW1] packets sent to 224.0.0.1

Hi

the ip_respond_to_echo_broadcast is set to 1 on both the fw-1 machine and
the EFS machine.

Interestingly, we have another Sun mail cluster sitting behind a fw-1
stonebeat fullcluster installation. In this instance I see echo-request to
224.0.0.1, but no reply coming from the fw-1. However, the mail cluster
doesn't complain about anything!