RE: [FW1] : Nat Issue

Title: RE: [FW1] : Nat Issue

Not sure if I fully understand, but it appears that you may be able
to solve the problem by putting a NAT rule above your hide (internet
access) rule like this:

Original Packet:
    Source: (intranets)
    Destination: (intranets)
    Service: Any

Translated Packet:
    Source: original
    Destination: original
    Service: original

Then put you internet NAT rule below that.  This will ensure that
your firewall will only apply the NAT rule if the packets are truly
not bound for any of your intranets.

If this isn't the issue (i.e. I've missed the point), please repost
with further information.

HTH
Dan Hitchcock
CCNA, CCSE, MCSE