Re: [FW1] High Port FTP

Hi,
try to define this service in the service manager. As protocol type you choose FTP.
Take it in the rulebase and it should work. Regard the properties (policy,
properties, services, ftp).
Hope it helps,
best regards
Matthias

Iztok Umek wrote:

> I try to run a server in DMZ with high port FTP (4482 i.e.).
>
> How do I convince CP 4.1 SP3 (RedHat 6.2) to know this is FTP port?
>
> Regards,
>         Iztok

begin:vcard
n:Leu;Dr. Matthias
tel;cell:tel;fax:+49 8102 895 199
tel;work:+49 8102 895 190
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.aerasec.de
org:AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
adr:;;Wagenberger Strasse 1;D-85662;Hohenbrunn;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
fn:Dr. Matthias Leu
end:vcard