[FW1] too many hosts and How to set external.if - Solution?

We have had the same problem. Nokia has a resolution for this (# 3701). It
states: "BG000702  In node-limited license firewalls, external ip's are
written while the system is rebooting". I've checked this occurrence by
disconnecting the external ethernet cable, rebooting, starting firwall,
connect the ethernet cable. Since then, no outside IP adresses are logged
(as always before, delete fwd.h and fw.hosts). Now I'll install the patch.
I don't know if this issue only happens to nokia IPSO because I can't find
any information about this issue on Checkpoint support sites.

sAM