From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 22 February 2001 07:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] How to set external.if

     Now I put interface name "hme0" in the external.if file. But in
firewall
console, It showed message too many host. And I looked at list of hosts
in "/var/adm/messages",almost are come from interface hme0. Why firewall
counted ip from that interface? How to solve this problem?
     Regards,
     Chat Thongsong