[FW1] URL invalid response

Hello all,

I am getting an error when trying to access certain
URL's i.e. http://www.npages.com. I am getting "The
Server returned an invalid or unrecognized response"

However when I connect with an administrator account
to the RADIUS Server I am able to connect to the URL.

I have checked the log viewer and there is no detail
of what the problem is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Matthew