[FW1] SecuRemote protos/ports

Hi all

I`ve been snooping SecuRemote (IKE) sessions, trying to find outwhat
ports/protos it uses. My list so far is:

    264/tcp (source port range is?? >=1024?)
    265/tcp (source port range is?? >=1024?)
    500/udp (source port is 500)
    ip proto 50

but the PhoneBoy FAQ says it uses 256/tcp, 259/tcp. Are these ports used or
is the FAQ wrong?

Are there any ports or any protocols i`ve missed off this list? Any help
with this would be greatly appreciated.

--

Steve

Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
http://camsg001.millennium.co.uk/index.htm
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace, ICQ#: 12666311
Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?