RE: [FW1] SecureRemote through SO/HO NAT device...

SP2 works.

This is a good document:

http://support.checkpoint.com/kb/docs/public/securemote/4_1/pdf/hybrid-2-10.pdf

Make sure your securemote private address routes
correctly inside your encryption domain.

I have LinkSys BEFSR41 working in my environment.

HTH

Yim