[FW1] Remote site access to LAN resources

  We have a remote site that has access to our private LAN through our
Checkpoint FW. Any traffic between the two LANs is allowed  through the
firewall. From the remote site the users need to access our local domain
resources. Both are NT domains and there is only a fw-1 at our site.

   Which is the best way to achieve this?? Should we create a trust
relationship between the domains? What services must be allowed in the
Firewall?

    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated,

    Victoria