From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Langa Kentane
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 12:20 AM
To: Firewall-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] licensing issue with fw1 on linux

Good day.

I just installed fw-1 with an eval licence. When I do an fw printlic, I get:
[root@romulan conf]# fw printlic
This is Check Point VPN-1(TM) & FireWall-1(R) Version 4.1 (19Feb2001
21:38:40)

Host             Expiration Features
192.168.1.1      Never      fw1:4.1:controlx fw1:4.1:unlimit fw1:4.1:encul
fw1:4
.1:vpnstrong

[root@romulan conf]#

When I connect with my gui client, I get a message saying that there is no
licence for the user interface.
Please help.